Sunday, September 15, 2013

Final Design Team Share with Sharmaine

My final hoorah
My final D-lish blog post as part of the design team.
It has been an absolute honour to be able to share with you and I want to thank Amanda for being such a wonderful boss to work for.
I’ve loved D-lish since Amanda opened the metaphorical doors and I’ve been grateful for the opportunity to be part of such an amazing team.
I’ve just a few things to share with you before I leave though.
With Christmas fast approaching I made some Christmas tags, using Scrapmatts chipboard and products from D-lish Scraps.
IMG_9012
They are simple tags. I covered the chipboard with some Washi Masking Tape - Vintage Newsprint and half a gold paper doily 
IMG_9013
I then used some Motex tape, in my Dymo labeller, to add a sentiment
IMG_9015
Easy!!!
And my final creation to share with you…
Drum roll…
IMG_9074
IMG_9077
And have you seen the brand new Skipping 5 “Puffy Things”?
There are 12 different packs available in store!
IMG_9078
Another very cool new thing in store are the wooden glasses!
And I backed my photo with one of the new Chevron bags
IMG_9079
Available in black and pink
Very cool!
Well, thank you all again for allowing me to share my creations with you.
All the very best to the new D-lish team, can’t wait to see your amazing work.
Take care

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love the layout with the new puffies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have definately gone out with a bang! I've loved seeing your creations each month and this month is no exception, awesome stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing your work Sharmaine, it's always inspiring.
    Good luck with your future adventures :)

    ReplyDelete