Thursday, September 26, 2013

Another Final 2 from Tarrah...

Hi all,
Tarrah back again with two more layouts to share chock-a-block full of D-Lish goodies yet again!!

I created this layout for the August Crate Paper blog challenge to use Navy blue and sequins, I was very lucky to be chosen as one of the runner's up for this layout!! You can check out the winner and other runner up's here..
The photo is of my sister and I at her recent July Wedding over in England where I spent 4 weeks, I had an amazing time of course!! 

I used just 3 D-Lish goodies on this one:



This next one, the photo is of my brother snowboarding in France, lucky thing!!
I decided to keep this one fairly monochromatic so it mimicked the snow...


D-Lish goodies used:



Thanks so much for joining me on the D-Lish blog today, I hope I have inspired you to get all your D-Lish goodies and create something pretty!!
I have 1 more post to go sharing my last layouts in the coming days so stay tuned...till then...take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment