Sunday, August 11, 2013

More DT Inspiration with Michelle

Hi,

Tonight I have three more layouts to share with you all.

The first layout is for the mood challenge at Jot Magazine.  On this layout I have used a smaller photo and framed it up in with the 'Remember' frame from  Freckled Fawn.  I really wanted to add some texture to my page and the gorgeous Chiffon Heart in Ivory was just perfect and creates a lovely softness on my page.  I also added some twine circles to create movement on my page, with some Ombre Enamel DotsWood Veneer Hearts that I have misted with mist, and a finished off with the little Resin Butterflies.

My second layout pays homage to summer!
 Products used: Canvas Cuts - Scallops, Flair Days of the Week Pastel, Vellum Bags - Mixed, Freckled Fawn - Dew Drops - Ombre Yellow

To create my 'hello summer' title I have used on the new vellum bags to hold a small tag.  I have simply stitched the bag to the left hand side of my layout and added the tag.  I then adhered my title to the vellum bag itself.  I love the sheer look of the vellum where it adds another layer of interest to my layout without a lot of bulk and allows the detail of the pattern papers to show through as well as the tag. 
On my final layout, I have used lots of wee D-lish Scraps embellishments on this page including : new Two Tone Resin Daisies -  I just love the grab bags of resin products in store.  They are so versatile and provide really good value for money.  Other products: Teal Resin Bird,  Large Doiley 16cm round, Canvas Cuts - Star and Scallops and Freckled Fawn Enamel Dots.  

Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you have been inspired to dig into your D-lish Scraps stash or to check out some of the gorgeous new products in store.  

//Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment