Saturday, August 17, 2013

DT Inspiration with Annelie

Hi everyone,

I'm super excited to be back at D-lish Scraps as a guest designer!  Today I am going to share with you two layouts.

My first layout is called "Beautiful".
Close up of my journaling using the motex tapes and the gorgeous sequin bow. 
I have coloured the 'beautiful' title using SC Mister Huey, Neon Purple. 
I love using banners with patterned paper it was so easy to create banners using the glittered tapes in store.  And you can also see the close up of the neon Freckled Fawn Enamel Dots. 


My second layout is one of my gorgeous daughters taken at Huka Falls, Taupo:

I have painted one of the canvas cut hearts and the 'love' chipboard in gold smooch ink to make them 'pop' and then attached the hearts using my tiny attacher. 
 Lastly, I added my title at the bottom of the page anchoring it with the gold chevron washi tape and dots of gold sequins from the bright sequin pack. 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
//Annelie


No comments:

Post a Comment