Tuesday, August 20, 2013

D-Lish Scraps August Shares by Tarrah.....

Hi everyone,
Tarrah here with you today to share some layouts that I have been creating recently using my favourite D-Lish Scraps goodies...



I just love this colour combination...



D-Lish Scraps goodies used on this layout are:



I thought I would share with you how I created the cute little canvas bow hair clip at the top of my layout...take your choice of Canvas Pick and Place Bow or one of the Polka Dot Pick and Place Bows and simply adhere it to the top of one of the Flat Top Bobby Pins in Silver or Antique Bronze......it looks so pretty on pages.



For my next layout, I have used loads of D-Lish goodies!!

D-Lish products used on this layout are:



I have had the photos I used on this next layout for ages, my eldest is nearly 8 now and he is 3 in these photos, slack me!!

D-Lish goodies used on this layout include:



Thanks so much for stopping by today, I will be back again later in the week to share some more creations with you, I hope I have inspired you in a small way to pull out all your D-Lish Scraps goodies and have a play!! 

Tarrah x




2 comments:

  1. Oh your wedding layout is just gorgeous. Love how you have used the bows xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Whizz! These are stupendous...all so different, but equally gorgeous & I'm loving your use of the little elements [especially the wood..YUM!!!] & I really like how you've got some splats & mists happening, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete