Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July Design Team Share With Sharmaine

Hi everyone,
You ready for August??
Today the sun is shining and it certainly has me thinking of spring.
Have you seen that Amanda has been adding products to the D-lish Scraps store?? I think she might think it’s spring too and has been having a clean up!?! Great for us though, we can now buy even more yummy goodies!
I have 2 layouts to share in this post, the first uses some newer products.

IMG_7807

I’ve used the Turquoise star washi tape
and Freckled Fawn Enamel Dew Drops

IMG_7810

Love paper doilies!
Have you seen the silver and gold ones in store??
On this page I used white and gold.

IMG_7811

I painted a flower, found in the Embossed Sticker Borders & Brackets pack

IMG_7814

There are a number of bags available in the store
I’ve used one of the vellum ones to house my journaling,
I also used a painted an embossed bracket and added this to the top of the bag.

IMG_7818

And this last page is inspired by the mood board challenge at Jot Magazine

IMG_8194

I didn’t have loads of purple items so made the most of what I did have.
I painted up a cream Resin Chrysanthemum and added it next to a mint coloured resin rose. Did you know Amanda has just added LOADS of resin grab bags to the store?? Not just flowers but also bows, neon hearts AND moustaches!!! You will love these!

IMG_8196

Another thing she has added loads of is buttons.
My favourite ones are the bright hearts, I added a purple on to my page.
I also pulled out my purple Motex tape and added my journaling, for another splash of purple. You can also find adhesive rhinestones in the store, a great way to add little pops of colour.

IMG_8197

Hope this inspires you to create, or at the very least head over to the D-lish Scraps Store and see what is new.

Have a great week
Sharmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment