Monday, June 17, 2013

June Design Team Share With Sharmaine


Ekk! June is half gone and the year is on it’s run home!
This month has already been jam packed for me
and I was fortunate enough to be able to meet up with
the gorgeous Amanda (Boss Lady at D-lish Scraps)
while I was at the Scrapbook Expo in Brisbane.
Loved being able to talk about all the fabulous things she sells
and to see her passion for this industry was inspiring!
Today I have three pages to share with you,
the first one I started while I was in Brisbane.
I had packed a zip lock bag full of D-lish Scraps products
along with some rolls of washi tape
and when my first night in Brisbane I played
(turned out it was the only time I had to play but I made the most of it!)

IMG_7150
I painted up some Freckled Fawn Wood Chip Hearts Pack

IMG_7152

I added some Fern Leaves and a green heart button from the Bright Hearts Button Mix Pack

IMG_7154

I added a Large Resin Rose, in Apple, 
and topped it with a “hi”
from the Freckled Fawn Wood Chips Clouds pack

IMG_7155

A dash of Rainbow Heart Flair and two lots of washi tape,
Grey Two Tone Spot and Lime Bold Chevron Arrows to finish it off.

IMG_7156

My next page I loved loved loved making.

IMG_7158

I enjoyed playing with one of my favourite things…
PAINT!
I painted my background with watercolours and added some colour to this Cream Resin Chrysanthemum with some watered down gesso, mist and water colours.

IMG_7163

I’ve had this Shabby Chiffon Rose, in Gold, for a long time now and was glad to finally see it on a page, instead of hoarded!

IMG_7164

I just love the 3.5 inch Paper Doilies and I think they will be an addition to many pages in days to come! Love the Heart Flair too!

IMG_7165

I used my Motex Writer and some yellow tape to create the title and added some paint to a Resin Rose

IMG_7166

I also added some watered down gesso to the Aqua Triangle washi tape, because it was too bold for this page.

IMG_7169

And my very last page for you today is this fun one

IMG_7173

I’ve used a Freckled Fawn Wood Frame for my journaling

IMG_7174

And added some flair, Rainbow Star and a Day of the Week.
I’ve also pulled out some more Resin Blooms, for those little dots of red.

IMG_7175

Hope there is something in my pages that inspires you to create.
Have fun and happy scrapping.
Sharmaine

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh so much to look at here, especially love the second layout. So beautiful, the watercolors looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous layouts Sharmaine! You never cease to inspire! I am so lucky to be blessed with such a wonderfully creative team of ladies. xx

    ReplyDelete