Sunday, June 23, 2013

June Design Team Share - Melissa Heather

After a few issues at home I am here to share my layouts that I have created with my awesome D-Lish Stash that I have...

'Me & You'
Using Trellis Roses - Blue, Twine - Grey,  Shipping Tags - Kraft Mixed Pack, Freckled Fawn Wood Chip Hearts, Pearls - Grey, Washi - Newsprint.



 'Dream Big'
Using Fabric Buttons - Mixed Font, Bright Stars Button Mix, Sequins Loos Cup Mix - Brights, Washi - Newsprint and Numbers.



 'Oh Happy Day'
Using Paper Doile - Cream, Journal It's - Scalloped Calendar Tag Pink, 30mm Printed Wooden Buttons - Paint Splatters, Tutu Blooms - Cerise, Rose's Mix Pack Pink, Mini Cabbage Rose Grab Bag, Resin Forget Me Knots Grab Bag, Wooden Girl Button, Washi - Birds on a Wire & Newsprint, Freckled Fawn Paper Clips - Camera's.


1 comment: