Tuesday, June 25, 2013

DT Share with Michelle

Hi everyone,

It is my turn up on the blog today.  I have been super excited by all the new products that have arrived in store over the last few months.  Most of all the awesome Freckled Fawn products!

My first layout to share is a cute one using some gorgeous resin pieces, canvas cuts and finished with sequins and a library journaling card.  Often when using pieces like journaling cards I will split the card into halves and tuck the pieces under my pattern papers on my layout separately (as you can see below).  This is a really good way of using up larger embellishments on your layouts. 

My next layout is one of my favourites!  I love the photos of my girls hanging out together here in my photos.  I also love the bold bright colours which of course are so easy to do with D-lish embellishments.  Have you seen the cute sequin bows and hearts in the store?  They are just gorgeous.  I have finished this layout off with some cute resin pieces, doilies, pins and of course Freckled Fawn!  

My next layout has those canvas cuts again.  Honestly, I can't get enough of them - they are so easy to use and so versatile on both girly and masculine layouts.  What else can I say I just love them.  To adhere them to your layouts you can either glue them, attach them with glue dots or one of my favourite ways is to staple them.  For those who know me well I am notorious for not sticking down things properly on my layout so I find using a stapler to be a quick fix and it also means things don't FALL off my layouts anymore.  

My last layout I have used some more of the gorgeous Freckled Fawn products I just love how you can use the frames to frame up some embellishments.  I have also added some sequins to my background for extra added interest.  On this layout I have actually used my tape runner to add a wee bit of stickiness to the sequin before adding some stitching for extra interest.  

That's all from me today but I hope you have enjoyed seeing my latest D-lish creations as much as I have enjoyed creating them and sharing them with you all.

Take care
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment