Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Catch up with Kate- June!





The weather is getting colder and it means more time indoors, in the cosy warmth of your home and being surrounded by all your scrapbooking stash. Whatever your crafting hobbies, I am sure that a lot more gets done in these cooler months- that is, once your fingers and hands defrost a little! A couple of shares for you today:






My daughter is basically in love with Barbie & Ken at the moment. I love how this Ken doll from the 90's is quite orange & tanned! Such a contrast to Barbie. But she absolutely adores them.

D-Lish Scraps Materials:
Vintage Roses
Paint Splatter Buttons <----- One of my favourite buttons in the store!
Loose Cup Sequin Mix Pastel



I wanted something nice and bright on the black base, and also thought it was a great opportunity to use those gorgeous shimmery butterfly sequins.


D-Lish Scraps Materials:
Loose Sequin Mix- Butterfly
5.5cm Heart Pins  <---- Such great value for money- a spool of 30!!!
Forget Me Nots
Washi Masking Tape
Vintage Roses
Hydrangea Petals


I wanted to keep this really simple, I love this photo..

D-Lish Scraps Materials:
Hydrangea Petals
Flourish with a Bling Pearls
Vintage Roses
Washi Masking Tape




Thanks so much for stopping by today. Stay warm! Raquel will be here within a few days for another share :)
Much Love
Kate x

3 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous creations, Kate!! I love brights on black and all the embellies are just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, bright and cheery layouts as always Kate :-)...and such cute pics too XX

    ReplyDelete