Sunday, May 19, 2013

Raquel Bowman - May DT Share


Raquel's Blog: A Blessed Life 



Hi everyone,

A new month and three new shares for you. This months box of D-lish goodies I received had too many to name awesome products. I honestly love how easy the embellishments just add that final touch to a page and for me, a cluster girl, they are all so perfect!

Here is my first share. As you can tell from my blog posts here, I am a lover of a good challenge blog!  I actually created this one for the May SUYS challenge which requires you to add texture paste somewhere to your layout.

Layout title: Don't cry baby girl


D-lish Products Used:
Big Blooms Grab Bag 
Wooden Blossom Buttons 
Forget Me Nots - Hot Pink 
Carnations - Pink 

Other Products:
Cardstock: White
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, American Crafts Vellum,
Alphabet: Basic Grey, American Crafts
Embellishments: A Piece of Cake Designs Cherry Flair, Basic Grey Stickers, Prima Rhinestones, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Basic Grey bottle cap, Basic Grey Die Cuts, Basic Grey wooden flags, Prima washi tape, seam binding
Other: Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Prima Mask, Dylusions Mask, Modelling Paste, Mister Huey Mist, gold thread, sewing machine

I just love the carnations and forget me nots, perfect addition to a girly page!


These wooden buttons are just the cutest, I attach these with a little dab of 'Glossy accents' - this seems to stick any D-lish goody to a page.




My next layout is one I created just for fun. These photos were ones I had taken on a mini photo shoot of my girl.

Layout title: Love you


D-lish Products Used:
Rose Pack - Red 
Rose Pack - White 
Medium Resin Rose Grab Bag 
Tiny Heart Button grab Bag 

Other products used:
Kit: A Piece of Cake Designs
Cardstock: White
Paper: American Crafts, Studio Calico, Jillibean Soup
Embellishments: Jillibean Soup stickers, A Piece of Cake Designs Cherry Flair button
Other: Prima mask, Mister Huey mist, black pen, EK Success binding edge punch, sewing machine and thread

Here are some close ups:






My last layout is one I created for the May Scrap the Girls challenge, and yes, it's another layout of my baby girl. I take so many photos of her that I could scrap all day long everyday and still not have caught up, haha. For this challenge you had to use the quote somewhere on the page. So I decided that I would make her a Life's Lessons series of layouts where I include quotes with inspirational or self affirming statements I hope that she will read, understand and live by when she is older.

D-lish Scraps have some absolutely gorgeous new products in the store. Freckled Fawn products! They sold out super fast but another order is on its way and should be in the store really soon! Yeah! I have used some of the wood chips on this layout.

Layout title: Life's Lesson #1

REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION

D-lish Products Used:
Loose Sequin Mix - Butterfly 
Wood Chips - Speech Bubbles 
Wood Chips - Hearts 
Medium Resin Rose Grab Bag 
Bitty Blooms - Pink 
Cosmos Daisies - Pink 
Resin Forget Me Nots Grab Bag 
Canvas Cuts - Scallops 

Other Products:
Cardstock: White
Papers: Studio Calico 'Atlantic', Studio Calico 'Sundrifter', Studio Calico 'Darling Dear' Vellum
Alphabet: American Crafts Thickers, October Afternoon Mini Market stickers
Embellishments: Maggie Holmes Bows, Sassafras Lass stickers, Studio Calico Stickers

Close up of the awesome Wood Chips and cute lil sequin butterfly.


My D-lish goody cluster, you can also see the canvas cuts I have layered underneath both of the photo mat layers.


I am really looking forward to getting stuck into my newest delivery of D-lish Scraps goodies!

Hoping this has inspired you to get creating!

Take care,

Raquel xxx

1 comment:

  1. Positively gorgeous work Raquel! I love that you take so many photos of your beautiful bundle, I wish I had when our girls were babies.

    ReplyDelete