Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Melissa's Design Team Share - May

Hi everyone

I am still in denial that it is actually May and almost the middle of May, I just can not believe how fast this year is going....

This month I have created three layouts using super cute D-Lish products, I just love this first one, a picture of Lily and her friends at her friend Lucy's birthday party...

For this layout the D-Lish products I have used are the Paper Doiley Mini (Cream), one of my staple products, the Kraft Shipping Tags- Mixed, these stunning Printed Wooden Buttons - Bird, the Vintage Rose 3cm in White, these gorgeous Tutu Blossoms and Washi Tape - Newsprint.

'Best Friends'


This next layout I have used some of the NEW Freckled Fawn Wood Chips - Hearts, Bright Stars Button Mix and Camera Paper Clips, the Flair - Notebook Bicycles, LOVE these, some Silver Pearl's, Flair Word Bursts - Brights and Washi Tape - Numbers.

'Pancakes Anyone'





This next layout of my almost 17 month old Harper is just a fun layout, the photos make me smile and I am just loving the colours!

For this layout I have used another of the Tutu Blossoms, a Paper Heart Mini Doile, more of the Yummy Freckled Fawn Wood Chips, a Chevron Fabric Button - Mix C, Bright Stars Button Mix, Loose Cup Sequins - Brights and the following Washi Tapes - Newsprint, Chevron Yellow and Triangle Mosaic.



I hope you like my share this month and it inspires you to head to the D-Lish Store and stock up on more of the wonderful goodies Amanda has!!!

Mel x


No comments:

Post a Comment