Thursday, May 23, 2013

Catch up with Kate! MAY



Hi everyone!



I have been loving all the blog posts by the designers lately, wow D-lish Scraps has truly outdone itself with the amount of talented ladies on the team. Full of inspiration and creativity. Be sure to become a follower of D-Lish Scraps blog and keep an eye out on the Facebook page for up to date news on the store and all the fun new products and projects we have going on.

I wanted to share something really fun and special today.
I created this canvas recently and it sits pride of place on my entertainment unit.




Lots of layers of papers, washi tape, die cut cardstock, corrugated cardboard (from some packaging), paint, ink, stamping, transparencies, flowers, etc etc. The chipboard heart I have painted in a few different colours. I loved how perfect this washi tape was for the 'sky' with the clouds and the hearts. D-lish Scraps has a LARGE array of colours and patterns when it comes to washi masking tape, you can be sure to find something perfect for your project to coordinate beautifully.

Materials:

Felt Blossoms
Chipboard- Mini Hearts
Sequins
Vintage Roses 3cm
Washi Masking Tape
Hydrangea Petals
Lillies
Flourish with a Bling Grace Flourish Latte (I used the individual pearls cut from it)

NOTE: the little mint green crochet heart was from a Just Add Paper Kit previously sold at D-lish Scraps. Whenever these kits are up for grabs you should definitely buy them! They are CHOCK a BLOCK full of embellishments and one-off creations like this. Great to add to your stash.

Thanks for stopping by, I am really looking forward to doing my very last post next month and sharing the final projects from my design team term here at D-Lish Scraps :)

Love Kate x



2 comments: