Sunday, April 14, 2013

Tarrah's April Design Team Share...


Hi everyone!!

Tarrah here today to share some layouts I have been creating with the gorgeous D-Lish Scraps products!
I just wanted to start by saying that I find it so super easy to add D-Lish products to my pages. I can always find just the right embellishment that suits the page I am creating. Sometimes I find myself adding 8 or more D-Lish products without even realising, it is that easy!!
 I created this layout of hubby and I at a recent wedding using heaps of D-Lish Scraps  products...
 Red/White Spot Paper Doily
Black Pearl Stems
I just love using my Cameo at the moment...I cut out the Love word frame using my Cameo....
Next up is a cute layout featuring my eldest dressed up for his Easter Day at school. 
D-Lish Products used on this layout....
How cute is that Resin Bunny? I just love them!! They come in a couple of different colours and are in store now!!
 This next layout was another layout I created, I have again used more of the gorgeous Amy Tan 'Ready, Set, Go' collection, I don't have much left, I might have to splurge and get some more of it. This was meant to be a 'just because' layout but when I thought I had finished I felt that it needed something extra...so out came my D-Lish Scraps box of goodies and I added a few bits and pieces to it to finish it off. 
D-Lish Scraps items used are:
Thanks so much for joining me on the D-Lish blog today, I hope I have inspired you to pull out your D-Lish Scraps goodies and have a play, we would love to see what you create with them, upload your projects to the Facebook page where we can leave you some love!!
Stay tuned in the next few days for more gorgeous creations from the Design Team...happy creating
Tarrah x 

No comments:

Post a Comment