Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sharing with Kate!

I can't believe that February is over and along with Summer and it is the start of a new season and a new month. I don't know about you but this year is going so quickly, as is the current Design Team term! I hope you are all inspired by the tips, techniques & even the freebies on offer here at the D-lish Scraps blog. Remember there is also the Facebook page to keep you updated as well as many new products being added often to the D-lish Scraps store.Do you know what else? We have recently joined Instagram! You can find us at  dlishscraps   !!

Just a couple of shares for you today from myself..


My biggest goal at the moment is to use up older stash, so it has been perfect to team that goal up with the gorgeous goodies from D-lish Scraps to embellish these projects.

I love how the D-lish Scraps products can provide such a tactile effect on your projects, the dimension is.. well, D-lish! Once again, I have used a DIY bottle cap kit - these are such a worthwhile investment to help you create your very own embellishments to suit whatever your project may be.

Products used:
Washi Masking Tape
Trellis Roses
Forget me nots
Bitty Blooms
DIY Bottle Caps
Lillies
Gardenias
Sequins









I can't get over how there is such an amazing range of colours available when it comes to the flower selection at D-lish Scraps. There isn't just brown for example, there is an array of shades of brown to make matching your products to your chosen colour scheme easy peasy!! 

Products used:




There is nothing like a black base with a burst of colour. I don't usually use a lot of metal on my pages besides the occasional staples using my stapler :P but I couldn't go past these metal leaves in the store. They are so elegant and 'antique' looking. I used some double sided foam tape to mount them as they are slightly curved to give a 3D look. I have also used a Flourish with a Bling flourish which I have cut up into sections. Even if D-lish Scraps does not stock this particular flourish, they do have a wide range of Flourish with a Bling pretties to add to your projects. 

Products Used:
Flourish with a Bling Jasmine Puffy Flourish Lilac (See here in store for the wide range of Flourish with a Bling products that D-lish Scraps so proudly stocks!)



Thank you so much for popping by! Have a wonderful week
Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment