Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday Share with Kate






Hello! I hope you have had a wonderful Easter Sunday and Easter weekend. Instead of real candy for you, I thought I would share an eye candy treat with you today.


I love colour on my layouts and I love texture. The more tactile the better. D-lish Scraps sells a wide range of different embellishments- made from different materials that not only look fantastic, but they feel awesome to touch. I love the resin flowers in the store because they have amazing grooves within the resin. Anything crochet feels so soft to touch, and the paper flowers have embossed-type petals that look so real!



Hydrangea Petals
Crochet Flowers Double Layered 30mm
Vintage Roses 2cm
Cotton Twine
Flourish with a Bling Chloe Pearl Flourish <----- D-lish Scraps is a very proud stockist of Flourish with a Bling products, and has a large range of fantastic bling!!
Washi Masking Tape
Petite Resin Rose Grab Bag

Loose Sequin Mix- Butterfly




 I loved using these pink, aqua, orange, cream tones on this layout. I cut my flourish up to get the most of it and poked it out of the clusters at various points to create the flow of the embellishments. The buttons are just fabulous, really fun and create pop!

Flourish with a Bling- Chloe Flourish
Vintage Roses 3cm
Trellis Roses
Silk & Organza Mini Heirloom Flowers
Resin Cameo Frame- hot pink
Large Resin Rose Grab Bag
Wooden Printed Buttons 30mm Paint Splatter

Don't forget the AWESOME and very generous Easter gift to you! CHEAP postage!!

Have a wonderful long weekend and I hope you are getting to create something special!!

Love Kate x

1 comment: