Wednesday, March 6, 2013

DT Share with Michelle

Hi everyone,

It is my turn to share on the blog again.  I can't believe we are in March already!

I have been having loads of fun with my D-lish stash of goodies and I must admit I was super excited to see all the lovely flair that is in the shop - lots of them came home to live with me !!

My first layout showcases some gorgeous flowers and pearls.  One of the things I love about ordering from D-lish is how easy it is to choose coordinating colours and I just love how easy it is to complement different types of flowers together.  On this layout I have used a Light Pink Tutu Blossom flower to add a floaty girly touch along with a couple of paper roses from the Mix Pack of Pink Roses.  With the paper flowers that have the little green stem on them, instead of hiding this or cutting it off I quite like to  create little spirals by wrapping it around a pencil to create swirly details on my page!  


 Detailed shot of the Pink pearls adding extra detail to my chipboard flourish.
 Close up of the tutu blossoms.

My second layout is using one of my all time favourite colour combos. Pink and Teal/Minty greens.   One of the reasons why I love buying packs of flowers is that they are a great way of adding various sizes of flowers to my layouts in an economical way which of course means I can go and buy other things like flair!  I have tucked one of the cute little flairs from the 'Jar of Hearts' flair collection into the bottom of my cluster of flowers.  The great thing about the D-lish flair is that they already come with an adhesive foam on the back of them making them super easy to add these  to your layout.


Products used:
 Close up of the flair and flowers.

My last layout this month again showcases flowers, flair and pearls.  The heart shape scalloped circle  was cut out on my cameo and I then added a circle of the pink pearls to frame my photo of my three kids together. 

Products used:

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
//Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Love the mix of colour & B/W photos in the first one and the other two are just as lovely.

    ReplyDelete