Monday, March 25, 2013

Design Team Share with Sharmaine

Hi everyone
Don’t you just love the fun you can have with D-lish Scraps products??
Today I have three layouts to share with you.
Three pages that I just let loose and had fun creating.

IMG_5732

One this page, of our youngest daughter and my best friend, I used some washi tape, tiny heart buttons and rhinestones

IMG_5736

My next page is about a regular occurrence over the school holidays.

IMG_5763

I’ve used washi tape (love the triangle tape), bright star buttons,

IMG_5765

Orange sequins and Peacock Blue sequins

IMG_5766

I also used some gold photo corners 

IMG_5756

and altered them with some 3D paint (from Kmart) to make them orange.

IMG_5767

and my last page of fun is this one, with a photo taken on the first day of school.

IMG_5777

Some fun with washi tape, crochet flowers (double layered 30mm)tiny retro buttons and red spot buttons

IMG_5780

Love these camera charms and oh boy do I looove flair!

IMG_5781

I also used some washi tape to alter the “happy” die cut.

IMG_5782

Thought I would show you how
I backed the die cut with some washi tape

IMG_5757

so the sticky side showed through the word (and arrows)

IMG_5758

I then covered this with some black glitter

IMG_5759

and removed the excess glitter before adding it to my page.

IMG_5760

Lots of fun.
Thanks for letting me share it with you today.
Happy creating.
Sharmaine

2 comments: