Monday, February 25, 2013

Sharmaine Kruijver–February DT Share

I had lots of fun creating with my goodies from D-lish Scraps this month.
First up is my page “Back to Work”

IMG_5271

I’ve used:
A mini Calendar Pad
Mini Daisies Grab Bag

IMG_5272

A Flair Badge (Monochrome in black)
Feather Charm
Washi Tape (Black Mini Triangle)

IMG_5273

and see the Pearl Cabochon Heart?
I “stained” them with some liquid pearls.

IMG_5277

Second page is one I created for Scrapmatts 

IMG_5210

I’ve used
Washi Tape – Black Mini Triangle, Watercolour and Silver Stars
and
the very cool Bright Stars Button mix

IMG_5212

and my last page, for you today, is this one, inspired by a colour challenge at Scrap Friends

IMG_5358

Love the bike flair

IMG_5362

and the bike page sliders are SUPER COOL!

IMG_5364

Other items used:
Washi Tape – Black Mini Triangles
Peacock Blue Sequins
Did you know that you can purchase a “Clever Sequin Pick Up Pencil” in the D-lish Scraps store??

“Use this handy pick up pencil for placing your loose sequins and rhinestones. No more fiddling with the tweezers! Magically clings, to help you place with ease!”

Happy Creating
Sharmaine 

image

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages, love the washi tape and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style, how you journal and document.
    Love your quirky use of embellies and your colour choices.
    Thanks for sharing
    xx

    ReplyDelete