Monday, February 11, 2013

Kim' Kendell DT- Share

Hi its Kim here I was so excited to be asked onto this awesome team and I hope I can inspire you to want to create with this amazing product range.

i am sharing some new and some of my original post from January which I did not share due to a bush fire on our farm.

My first layout is one I just love the colours are awesome  I love the trellis roses and the velvet leaves together they just complement each other so well.

How cute are the fabulous butterfly buttons for filling in the little spots you need to fill on a layout and of cause you cannot go past the Chevron Buttons.


you can see how good the trellis rose looks with the mini heirloom flowers and cosmos daisies


and how cute are these close up and the colour range of the flowers is awesome  you can also bend and mold the velvet leaves as they have wire in the and that gives such an natural look to the leaf.


For my next LO I have chosen to share the family layout I created using Trellis Roses and small shipping tags and I have also used the really cute lady bug buttons

The flowers work so well the older photos.


  this is close up of the cluster showing how well everything comes together and compliments.


No comments:

Post a Comment