Monday, February 18, 2013

February Design Team Share - Melissa Heather

Happy Monday everyone...

For my first layout share this month, Love These 3, I have used the Valentines Inspired Printables that Amanda has designed, you can get them for FREE here, they are very versatile as you can see my layout isn't a valentines layout and I have still use them easily.  Check out Amandas post here and her mini tutorial!

Head on over to the D-Lish shop using the link above and follow the steps to download, I printed mine on white cardstock and just used a setting for high quality photos and they look fantastic!

I also used the FREE D-Lish Journaling card printable as well, I printed these on to Kraft cardstock.

Also from the D-Lish store I used the Flair Word Bursts - Brights, the Pink Paper Doiley Mini Hearts and Washi Teal Equations.



For this layout, The Sweetest Thing I just wanted to create something pretty and simple, I have used the Cream Paper Doiley mini rounds, Twine - Kraft, Roses Mix Pack - Pink, Journal It's Kraft Ledger and Washi - Coloured Birds on a Wire.



 This next layout I just love the colours and also the fact that I didnt use any patterned paper at all!!!
I just used a mix of Washi Tapes as my background and an XL shipping tag to adhere the photo to, most of these products are my favourite D-Lish products ever....
Washi -
Numbers
Coral Chevron
Triangle Mosaic
Teal Equations
I also used the Journal It's Kraft Ledger Circles, Tutu Blossoms Black/Orange/Apricot, Chevron Buttons Mix C, Twine - Kraft and 15mm Wood Buttons Red Polka Dot.



I hope you all have a wonderful week and get a chance to do some scrapping, don't forget to load your layouts that you have created using the gorgeous D-Lish products on their Facebook page you can find it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment