Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tarrah's D-Lish Debut......

Hi everyone!! My name is Tarrah McLean. I am so excited and incredibly lucky to be a part of the D-Lish Scraps Design Team. Thanks so much to Amanda for the wonderful opportunity!!
So today I thought I would share a couple of layouts with you all using some of my favourite D-Lish goodies!! 

First up is a layout of my two cutie pie sons ;) I have used 8 yummy D-Lish products on this layout!!!

One of my favourite colour combos at the moment is red, black and yellow with a touch of white and what better way to add some yellow with one of those gorgeous D-Lish Grosgrain Ribbon Rosettes, here I have placed a black paper doily behind it for extra contrast, I have used a yellow one on my layout, there is also Lavender and Turquoise available in store.

The D-Lish products used on this layout include:

Washi tape-Yellow with red spot



I have used a black vintage resin flower centre above there are many gorgeous colours available in a grab bag for just $1!!! So cheap and the perfect touch to any layout!!


For my below layout 'Grow' I have again used 8 gorgeous D-Lish Scraps products, it is SO easy to include numerous D-Lish embellishments on my layouts...I bet you could too!!

Here are the D-Lish goodies used on this layout:

Rhinestone Jewel-Orange

I have used the orange Rhinestone jewel on my pull out journal tag on the right hand side to make it easier to pull out the tag from under the paper.

I tied the D-Lish Twine around the D-Lish Flag for more interest and to draw the eye to the flag. I love those School Days Bottle Caps from D-Lish too, perfect those upcoming Back to School photos!!

Aren't these just the funniest photos of my eldest son? He is a card!!!
I wanted to continue the red, blue and white colour theme from the wig on this layout and what better way to do that than to use some more yummy D-Lish products!!!
For this layout I have again used a total of 8 D-Lish products!! I am starting to see a pattern here LOL!!! 


I just adore that Red and Blue Stars Washi Tape, it goes so well with my theme and it would be so perfect for Australia Day layouts!! 

The other D-Lish products used on this layout are:

Twine-Blue other colours also available
Small Resin Polka Dot Button-Red many other colours also available


I like to layer a few of my D-Lish embellishments on top of each other for maximum imapct!!

So there you have it, I have shared my first 3 delicious  D-Lish filled layouts with you, head on over to the store and check out all the beautiful things Amanda has for sale, I promise you won't be disappointed and I know you will find something that you just 'have to have'!!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by the D-Lish Scraps blog today, make sure to become a follower to see what all the other talented ladies have to share with you. I will see you next time around...happy scrappin'

Tarrah :)

3 comments:

  1. love all of these tarrah....congrats again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO's. Love the bold colours and the cute kids.

    ReplyDelete