Monday, January 28, 2013

Sharmaine Kruijver–January DT Share

Hello everyone!
Sharmaine here with my first Design Team post.

I’ve been a follower/purchaser/fan of D-lish Scraps since Amanda opened her store. I love all the bits and bobs she stocks and most of my pages have benefited from a D-lish addition!
I’m super thrilled to be able to share my scrap creations with you and hope that you find a little inspiration amongst my pages.
First page I want to share is “Kids in the Kitchen”.

IMG_4633

I created this page using loads of Scrapmatts chipboard and wanted to add some splats of colour, enter D-lish!
Orange sequins (I love to pull these off and use one here and there)
Yellow resin flower
Orange Rhinestone 

IMG_4635

Made With Love Washi Tape
Silver Star Washi Tape

IMG_4639

4 inch Mini Heart Paper Doily - White

IMG_4641

The next page was created for a Guest Design Team spot for Polly! Scrap kits “Megz *hearts* her 1Z”

IMG_4231

Purple isn’t a colour I use so my purple supplies are minimal.
This page called for some purple so I pulled out my
Purple resin flowers

IMG_4680

Love it when you can just add a splash of colour so easily!

IMG_4682

Yes I know I said I don’t use purple often and here is another purple page! BUT…
The story behind this page, I have recently returned from a trip to CHA (the Craft and Hobby expo held in LA). Prior to CHA I had 2 nights in San Jose with friend.
She made me a cup of green tea and I joked about how I would have to make a scrap page “she made me drink green tea”. I then asked her what colour I should scrap the page. Her reply was green and purple, so green and purple it was to be!

IMG_4739

I added some glitter to the Fern Leaves

IMG_4743

Pulled off some Olive Sequins
added some resin flowers 

IMG_4744

The Wooden heart buttons were easy to alter

IMG_4737IMG_4738

See easy *wink*
I just love the gorgeous resin daisies too (available in a grab bag!)

IMG_4745

and the date was really easy to add too
Using a section of Mini Calendar

IMG_4747

And the last page I have to share with you is this simple page.
”This is where the story begins”

IMG_4749

I kept is simple because of the large title, cut with my Silhouette Cameo, and because I really wanted the embellishments to shine.
I just love the Filigree Leaves, I just added some patches of white paint

IMG_4751

I pulled off some White Sequins and used them as the dots in the title

IMG_4752

and lastly I used one of my favourite embellishments
a flair, this one is one of the monochrome patterns in black

IMG_4753

I’ve really enjoyed sharing my D-lish creations with you today.

Happy creating
Sharmaine

image

No comments:

Post a Comment