Monday, January 21, 2013

January DT Share - Melissa Heather

Hi, my name is Melissa Heather and I was so excited when I received the email from Amanda saying I was part of the team, I have found it so easy to create with the products and there is such a huge range of items to choose from.

Today it is my turn to share the love of D-Lish products with you all, I have fast become addicted to a lot of the items in the D-Lish Store.

I am sharing a few of my layouts that I have created with some of my favourite D-Lish products.

Peek A Boo
This layout I used the Washi Tape - Triangle Mosaic, Paper Doiley Mini Heart - Pink, Carnival Tickets,
Vintage Rose 3cm - Hot Pink, Journal Its - Ledger Circles, Fabric Buttons - Mixed Font, Tutu Bloom - Cerise and Wooden Butterfly Buttons.






Birthday Presents...
This layout feaures my favourite product, the D-Lish Chevron Buttons Mix A along with Washi Tape - Triangle Mosaic, Paper Doiley Round 3.5", Washi Tape - Numbers, Washi Tape - Coloured Birds on a Wire, Paint Splatter buttons 30mm, Journal It's Scalloped Calendar Pink, Kraft Shipping Tags Mixed Pack
New D-Lish:
Wooden Girl button
Butterflies Asst colours



Presents...
With this layout I wanted my Christmas layout to be a bit grungy and I have been addicted to black ink for quite some time, I mixed in some of the Fabric Buttons - Mixed Font, Journal Its - Ledger Circles another of my favourite items from the D-Lish store along with Journal It's Joy Strips - Kraft, Washi Tape - Coral Chevron and Washi Tape - Numbers



My last layout features the BRAND NEW Flair Buttons that are now available in the shop HERE, I am just a little addicted to these and seem to have at least one on most of the layouts I create, there are so many great designs to choose from so make sure you go and grab yourself some before they all sell out!!!

12 months Old...
The products I have used are Flair - Newsprint Butterflies, Twine - Hot Pink, Medium Polka Dot Buttons - Grey, Wooden Flower Buttons, Paper Doiley - Pink Polka Dot, Mix Pack - Pink, if you are looking for some dimension on your page these world work amazingly well and lastly the very cute Washi Tape - Coloured Birds on Wire.





No comments:

Post a Comment