Wednesday, December 12, 2012

All Good Things....

must come to an end and sadly, this is my last post as a DT member here at D-Lish. :( I have really enjoyed my time on this team with a wonderful bunch of talented scrappers. I am looking forward to seeing who the new team members will be and what they do with these gorgeous products. Anyway, onto some scrapping! lol

Flowers are the perfect embellishment for girly layouts and there are such a gorgeous selection of flowers in the store. I especially love these paper flowers.



And these resin flowers have pretty much become a staple on my layouts.


I also love the subtle touches of  wooden embellishments on my layouts. I just love these hearts and butterflies. :)



I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you round.

Lauren xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow great layout Lauren ,totally sweet photo too...hugs Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me tooo...jus loved the heart and butterflies!!1


    http://theepz-madcrafts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete