Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lots Of Layers

Hi Guys, it's Lauren here again. I am going to share a couple of layouts with you today that have lots and lots of layers. I love layering paper, stickers and embellishments on my layouts. It's a great way to use up scraps of paper too! So here is my layout:


And as you can see from this photo there are quite a few different layers there. I have started with one of the cute paper doilies from D-lish Scraps. I have then added some yellow polka dot fabric tape and layers of patterned paper - some that I have cut out using my Nestabilities dies. I have then used some stickers to create some extra layers.

After I added my photo, I have created another layer on the top with my dymo tape journalling, the chevron bottle top and the heart & star buttons.


I love the way it gives dimension to the layout even though there is a lot of white space on it too. This next layout is based on the October 1st sketch at Stuck Sketches. Again I have used lots of layouts of paper, shipping tags, washi tape and embellishments. 


I have used a couple of resin flowers:


I have also made some bunting using D-lish embellies - I've used the star & heart buttons, the polka dot buttons and some twine and added a few stickers on there too.


 Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment