Friday, November 23, 2012

D-Lish Catch Up with Kate




I cannot believe that it is nearly the end of this design team's term working for D-Lish Scraps and showcasing the fantastic products on offer in store. Time certainly flies by!
Don't forget there is a new Design Team call happening now. Be sure to check the D-Lish Facebook page to find out more.

A couple of layouts to share with you today. 

I am flying!
I did this one for an online challenge blog entry, using some fabulous D-Lish products. 

 




I'm so Excited!

I wanted to do a page that BURSTS with just fun, and to tie in with the excitement my 3 year old felt on her birthday with this baby doll she received. It was so funny and so cute. I have used the following!
Flourish with a Bling Elise Flourish and Flower set, pin (from one of the previous Just Add Paper kits) , cherry blossom, trellis rose, cosmos daisies, large resin rose, forget me not, Amanda at D-Lish had hand dyed these fabulous little lacy/crochet flowers and a sparkly resin pink flower.





There are still some Just Add Paper kit's left in store- perfect for your Christmas cards or layouts or otp!
Plus new stock in store now too.

Have a great weekend!!
Love Kate x

4 comments:

  1. oh my!! these are both great, Love love love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these layouts "burst" with fun so you have definitely achieved what you set out to do..they are both gorgeous and sooo colourful, cheerful and happy!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete