Monday, September 10, 2012

Playing catch up!



Silly old me forget that it was my turn to share some D-Lish creations the week before last! So luckily, I am doing a fabbo quick post today just to make up for that hopefully. It was indeed a busy week that week with my baby turning 3, can't believe I forgot to blog, as I use D-Lish products on a near daily basis. *slaps forehead*

I wanted to share with you all a couple of layouts I have done recently for various challenges around the place.

First up- Oh the places you'll go- BW2 challenge.
One of the good things about D-Lish Scraps is that the embellishments are appropriate for different themes, and can be used to suit any photo or age bracket.
At the moment I am loving hearts and stars and you will see them all over my projects recently! Luckily for me and any other star and heart lover out there, D-Lish Scraps has some amazing embellishments featuring these shapes. I especially love the Bright Star buttons. You can get heart ones too which I also enjoy using.

I have used:

roses
old fashioned rose-med violet

(I love these!!)
washi tape
bright star buttons
resin flowers
and a gorgeous new lace button!!




Next layout - Darling- White with 1

I have used:

Washi tape
carnations
wild rose
cherry blossom
bright heart button
tutu blossom
cameo
jewel flower


Look at that gorgeous little orange cameo sitting in the centre of my stamped heart :)





and those new tutu blossoms are just so pretty and dainty. They come in a great range of colours- and are so affordable! I can't get enough of them!!




Third layout - Dance (like no one is watching)- Scrap the Girls

I used:
Link

washi tape

wild roses
NEW tutu blossoms
Hand Dyed Seam Binding- Coffee Stain
Journal It's- Spool top sentiments
Carved Resin Heart
Roses


Ok are you seeing a pattern with the wonderful products I have been enjoying lately? Especially that washi tape which comes in so many different styles and colours. D-Lish Scraps has the biggest range of washi I have seen!

I swiped some white paint over my carved resin heart to help bring out that very detailed and intricately designed pattern on the heart.





I hope you all feel inspired to do some shopping and scrap up a storm using the incredible range of embellishments at D-Lish Scraps.
Thanks for stopping by!!

Love Kate xo

1 comment: