Friday, August 10, 2012

Lots of Layers

It's Lauren here again. I just have one more quick layout to share with you for this week. This is my layout for this months challenge at Kraft It Up - it's based on a sketch and you had to use lots of layers/textures. 


As you can see, I've used some gesso on the background and layered lots of strips of paper, washi tape, stickers, chipboard and embellies. Here is a close up of some of the flowers - available in the D-lish Store.


These are some of my favourite washi tapes at the moment and they matched perfectly with the colours in this Basic Grey range.

And here you can see that I have tucked some of the yummy hand dyed muslin in under my photo.


Thanks so much for stopping by the D-lish blog today. See you next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment