Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's The Little Things

Hi there! It's Lauren here and I'm really excited about being a part of the D-Lish DT for the coming months. I have a layout to share with you today. 

Lately, I have been loving adding little embellishments randomly on my layouts. And the D-lish store is choc-full of cute little bits and bobs that are perfect for that! Here is a recent layout I created using some of the  Crate Paper 'Story Teller' range. 


Here you can see that I have used some of the Kraft tags from D-lish. I have doodled around the edges to make them stand out.

And I've added some of these cute wooden stars. They would look great painted or inked as well!


So make sure you pop over to the store and grab some cute little embellies for your layouts too. :) I'll be back later in the week with another layout to share. Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments: