Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello, Chantal with you today... :)

I'm very excited to be doing my very first blog post at D-lish Scraps!  I am thrilled to be on this team and to be creating with the fantastic goodies that are stocked in D-lish Scraps' store!

First up I'd like to share with you a brand spankin' new layout, unseen by anyone (apart from me, of course!).  It's called "An Amazing Day"...



This layout has been based on a current sketch at Creative Scrappers.  I love working with sketches, do you?




  I've used a gorgeous Resin Cameo Frame - Turquoise, two Journal It's - Chevron Journals in green and turquoise (you get a packet of ten, in ten delightful colours), a sprinkling of Rhinestones - Pink, and a pink Flower Pin.




The next layout I want to share today is based on another current sketch from Creative Scrappers.  My layout is called "A View from the Top"...



This was a lot of fun! :D  Other than some handmade goodies I've used the following goodies from D-lish Scraps...



Those cute Swallow Charms come in a pack of three.  Aren't they so cute?  I've simply glued them onto my layout and made a pearl trail for them.    

I've used Journal It's Note Strips (white) on my layout, for the bulk of my journalling.  I love all the Journal It's in store.  They are fantastic!


  The last layout I'd like to share with you today is also based on a sketch by Creative Scrappers.  It's called "Teacups"...



I've again used two Journal It's Note Strips (white).  This time I've cut one in half and used one of the halves tucked behind the main photo (like a tab) and the other half has been layered underneath the other, mounted foam tape.





The new FWAB Elise Flourishes are absolutely beautiful!  I love to cut them up a bit to suit my layout. :)




Well I hope you have enjoyed my first D-lish Scraps blog post!  Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today!  

Have a wonderful week!

Cheers,
Chantal :)

11 comments:

  1. WOW WoW WOW WOW... Chantal I love them all... they fun and beautiful... loving the colors...makes me smile... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AMAZING Chantal!!! I just love love love love these!! LOVING the colors, the layers... just WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved ... loved ... loved all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Chantal, all of these are so freakin' awesome!! Seriously, girl, you rock!!! Beautiful, bold, bright, brilliant!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is the fairest wheel! Very lovely layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally delirious with all the yummo goodies on your pages, they are all soooo fabulous! you really do ROCK chickie! My fave is the second one, just loove that ferris wheel and the über cute feltie sun! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layouts Chantal. Uniquely you own as usual, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic and playful layouts, love the top one and how you have used the Amy Tangerine papers and black outlining
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The vibrant colors on the first LO are awesome! I love the turquoise frame and the way you spread the photos! Very inspiring! (I commented on the other layouts on your own blog…)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful-love that Ferris Wheel diecut!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for all your lovely comments! I really appreciate it! xo

    ReplyDelete