Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello There....

Hello There....

Is there anybody out there????

This week it is my turn to introduce and show my creations to you all.

I was very happy when receiving an email from Amanda inviting me to be on the D-lish DT. For me, this was seen as "something new and different" because i normally scrap bold, bright and ├Âut there" layouts. An opportunity to expand my styling with a softer and more femanine look but sneak in a few "Kylie" layouts too.

I do hope my work will inspire the many bloggers out there and i truely encourage you all to visit the D-lish shop and create some wonderful layouts, OTP, cards or ATC's.

Today i am showing off a layout which i created for the White with 1 Challenge.

JULY'S CHALLENGE...

WHITE + POLKA DOTS + TAPE





Well.....TAPE...

There is a HUGE range of washi tape available at D-lish.

And can i let you all in on a little secret....

I owned (1) tape before being accepted at D-lish Scraps....just (1 ) !!!

And now....i want all of them!!!!LOL

Here is a close up of my cluster of embellishments:


Thankyou so much Amanda for accepting me on the D-lish DT and i certainly look forward to sharing lots and lots of my creations with all of you....



4 comments:

  1. Love your layout Kylie. I own 2 rolls of washi tape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty Kylie!! love being on the team with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly pretty layout Kylie TFS xx

    ReplyDelete